Is'nt the wait killing the hype?

The announcement of v2 app lead to major hype but don’t you think the wait is slowly killing the hype and can affect the performance.

1 Like

No, because everyone is looking forward to it and when the app arrives I think it going to be downloaded so many times. Also, @dom has to test the app and if it launches with a lot of bugs t would kill the hype.

5 Likes

No it isn’t ! Just hope to get on the beta, that’s all…

3 Likes

@nathdupc Don’t we all want to be included. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yes we do!! :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not sure but I told a few of my friends that v2 was coming out and they were shocked and that’s partly because they don’t really keep up with American app news/browse the internet a lot about v2

3 Likes

As soon as the app is launched the hype will be back and in bigger quantity than before. The people on the forums are a bit desensitized to the news bc that’s what the whole forum is about and we’re all supposed to function normally even though its so damn hype.

We have to keep a level head about it though, because once V2 has been out for a while and the novelty has worn off we still need to keep it a healthy and lively place! It’s a marathon, not a sprint!

4 Likes

I dont think the waits killing it. Weve got these forum which are super fun. I think the problem is alot of people dont even know about v2 yet. So the hype can only get bigger

1 Like

It would eventually but when it’s closer to summer time the hype would return

1 Like

Maybe for some people, but they’ll be hyped when it gets closer to the release

1 Like

yeah, i can realate to that

1 Like

The truth is, as with anything, it becomes popular, the growth slows down and then there is a boom when it hits the main stream. V2 is not known alot about if someone didn’t tell you or you don’t have Twitter. The people active on the forums are the original hype but it can only go up hill. The hype won’t really grow alot from this moment unless @dom releases info about it or there is an event for everyone to flood this forum. The hype will boost alot when the app comes out as alot will then be known about it. The media can report on it and it becomes main stream. The news does not like reporting on things (in this case) without knowing enough about the subject. Once there is an excess of information as well as creators, it will be reported on. OPEN THE FLOOD GATES.

No!! When I come on here everyone is still hype just as I am

2 Likes

the hype can only build up !!:money_mouth_face:

1 Like

You can’t always expect instant gratification/instant success with stuff like this. Making a new app/program can take time, and if @dom needs that time, then so be it. I would love to be a part of the beta! But it’s best to wait. If anything, the wait is building it up.

1 Like

It is killing the hype but it will surely come back when we get near the release date.

For now the best thing to do, if you wanna be a creator, is growing your other platforms, live everyday like it’s the last day and enjoy the waiting time.

Nope, completely on the contrary of what you say, the wait makes people more anxious, the only thing that happens is that people increasingly give less importance to the forum and leave it, but the hype is increased.

1 Like