Is what you wear important to you?

I am curious to know if any of you think about the clothing you wear when filming “short video” content.

Is it important to have for creators trying to do “multiple characters” in one video?

Does it make the video better? Does it even matter to you?

Thoughts>?

3 Likes

I guess it’ll matter if you are making a skit with multiple personality, or if there’s a specific attire you want to wear for a specific scene

3 Likes

I agree… but as a viewer, is it important for you to see different outfits if youre watching one person do multiple characters, or does it not matter to you?

I think that as long as it’s clear they’re meant to be separate characters you’re good, but it can help to show they are if you wear different clothes for sure

4 Likes

Kind of. Sometimes but not a lot

I film all my bytes butt naked

1 Like

different attire is good for the viewers to watch imo

1 Like

I’ll probably just throw something random on my head for different characters :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think skits would definitely look better if u change your clothing but knowing me, I probably will just change my shirt or put on a hat. Nothing too dramatic

1 Like

Personally, what I wear even when not in a video is super important to me, so I figure that would transfer over. And if it comes to certain personalities/characters, just a little something to denote who they are would be cool😁

1 Like

If your trying to portray different characters or want a specific look in your bytes, than you can wear similar outfits, but if there’s not really and any specific branding motive, then you can just wear normal different clothes in each byte :smiley:

1 Like

I mean it’s important, but people are gonna laugh about your joke.

1 Like

imo yes. certain pieces of clothing can reveal some personality traits, like in this video here.

2 Likes

For multiple characters (e.g. one-man skits with a lot of characters), clothing is really important for audiences to identify who’s who. Also, clothing matters in first impressions esp. if ppl will watch you first time. And yea, clothing does a lot in vids

honestly it’s not that deep. if the video funny you good.:ok_hand:fashion is a thing tho.

2 Likes