Is water wet

Don’t disappoint me.

• Water is WET
  • Water is dry lol where u been

0 voters

Any person with a form of intellect would clearly acknowledge that water is not wet. Is a substance that makes other things wet.

6 Likes

Thank youuu!!

2 Likes

What happens when you pour water on water then? :joy: If water molecules make other molecules wet then do the water molecules not make the adjacent water molecules wet? Just some philosophical questions.

6 Likes

But can you make water wet by pouring water on water? No sooooo wouldn’t water already be wet. Or is a liquid not considered wet?

1 Like

Why isn’t “water isn’t wet” an option now ill feel weird putting that it’s dry :confounded:

1 Like
3 Likes

water is moist

2 Likes

Water is damp

2 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

Agreeing with my fellow intellectuals @jennifer and probably some other people(hopefully), I can indeed state that based on the arbitrary data incorporated onto this thread, the regional dialect of “is water wet” could very well indeed be an undoing to itself as Water, the natural substance, makes other things wet, not its own being. Furthermore, if you believe arguing on this intriguing concept will do you any beneficial rights, you are utterly mistaken for what you are perceiving…

3 Likes

BAHAHAHASH deaddd

incorrect bob Duncan will sue you now

28%20PM

5 Likes

this dude just found the answer.

1 Like

rickandmorty

1 Like

But wait…

Is air dry?

1 Like