Is Verification Out?

Screenshot_20200801-180144

This dude said he got verified on Byte. Is this for real? Like is he actually verified or is this just a lie?

Also, the fact that the verification system looks like twitter verification is a little sad.

6 Likes

Yeah it’s real. It needed to happen sooner or later.

3 Likes

i thought only famous people could get verified. i sent one but deleted the video when i looked more carefully. is this dude famous anywhere else?

3 Likes

I don’t know how much you can or should differentiate verification markers :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

He’s big on tiktok I think

3 Likes

i feel like they should be allowing creators to get some kind of verification. i feel kind of abandoned but that’s probably more about my life right now and im projecting. but i don’t feel valued by the byte team right now. :disappointed:

18 Likes

Idk something feels fake :joy:

Riley Rambo got verified today!

1 Like

But also could be real honestly idk :joy::joy:

Yeah I’d like for us to get verified, but who knows. I feel like all of us have been there for byte through thick and thin. (And it was very thin at some points) but at least you’ve been spotlighted :confused:. More so, this was suppose to be about how I get what you’re feeling. I know a few of us feel like that right now. It’ll all be okay, and we’ll push through together

4 Likes

I hope u know that the main reason why I clicked this topic was because I saw Sal to the right of the topic’s name :joy: tysm for this Dd

4 Likes

Omg ! @benf same bruh :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

i think the partnership program is a better way of “verification” if your someone who is actually a content creator for byte, they are the real important people in the byte community… being verified is no where near as cool and is just for people important somewhere not as cool as byte :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sure but the partner program is ending.

6 Likes

i wonder what would happen to those badges oO?

Saaaame

1 Like

Hahaha yay I was hoping someone would notice the sal pfp :joy:

1 Like

LOL nobody can pull a fast one on me with ij characters

1 Like

3 Likes