Is V2 Really a thing

At One side many people are Supporting That v2 will be released and at the other side people are dissing that it will not release or it’s fake ? What is it really I am believer but yet ???

2 Likes

V2 is a thing, otherwise Dom wouldn’t set up this forum and the Twitter account.

5 Likes

Dude. You’re in the forums for it. Yeah. It’s gonna happen.

4 Likes

Ooooh yeeeeaaaah

1 Like

Are you going to believe random Twitter gossip or the verified Twitter of someone involved with the original vine

2 Likes

You know that Dom the founder of V2 it’s the founder of Vine as well?
This will happen and we’re ready for it.

2 Likes

The app is coming soon isn’t it?

1 Like

the truth is its happening bro

1 Like

Hmm ya i belive

thats some positive spirit … i talking about

Ya man you know sometimes when you believe in something very heartily then you also have this fear of loosing it so i was concerned…

i am so eagerly waiting now we all are in a forum once v2 happens i guess many from here will be v2 stars and how knows what more gonna happen very excited

i guess soo but very eagerly waiting

thats happiness

Of course it’s happening, Dom wouldn’t get our hopes up for nothing & this forum wouldn’t even exist if it was fake.

1 Like

well the developer made this forums and a twitter account and has tweeted out the app on his twitter sooooooooooo yes

1 Like

Around spring @dom said

1 Like

It’s very real! Dom already talked about it on his official twitter and he setup the official V2 twitter.

• Yes it is happening
  • Of course it’s happening.

0 voters

What the hells this questions, yes V2 will be realese and Dom create this forum for that
I dont wanna sound angry :joy:

2 Likes