Is this still on

Is this still on

If so, tell me one positive experience you’ve had on the forums you’ll always remember (if any). I’m almost never on here so I’m sure I missed a lot.

I’ll start:

The ‘waiting for Senor’ meme people made was the cutest, nicest thing ever & I will always remember it.

18 Likes

i was tagged in a who is your friends on the forums thing once :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

this made me feel very loved

3 Likes

Reading your thoughtful and well worded essay posts!!

Also just being around for Kathy Bates from Misery, Bidoof day, and other such gags. It felt nice to be part of a little niche community with strange little inside jokes.

3 Likes

I made a huge thread about all of us elder emo’s and brought back some nostalgia in some people’s lives and got to know some people better because of it :relaxed:

4 Likes

All the regular, mundane conversations about whatever. That was the good stuff.

2 Likes

this was so cool!

throwback to when i fully started being involved on here and won this thread😈

and dis for winning it :flushed:

1 Like

Yearbook or drawing everyone on the forum was pretty cool also all the beta signups were fun times. Even tho I got in the first beta it was just fun seeing all these people pop up and rush to get in. Also that iconic fake Cami bulletin lol. :blep:

3 Likes

I’m just proud of any time that someone had a genuine problem there was always a group of kind souls there to help. Yeah, there was trolling but it was always dealt with swiftly.

Except Kathy Bates from Misery. That was the best trolling I’ve ever seen and it was incredible.

2 Likes

Coming out… that’s it rly lol

3 Likes

Whenever The_Ginger graced us with his presence

3 Likes

How the team always has been listening:

https://community.byte.co/t/when-you-are-a-new-account-app-should-ask-you-to-follow-channels/5431

(there’s countless more examples from other users but these are just the obvious ones I’ve found)

1 Like

When one of my favorite youtuber’s who passed away’s father responded to my tribute post of him. I’ll never forget it. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like