Is this bad?

So last night I was so excited about getting back on the forums the next day, and I had a dream about the forums. :joy: Everyone was in the dream lol… (@arf, @parkachu, @Reallyahmed, @Breahcaleo, etc) It was just me writing stuff on the forums. Is that bad? :joy:

12 Likes

damn son u need to get some fresh air … AND AWWW ya dreamt bout meee :monkey_face:

6 Likes

I really do need to get some fresh air. :joy: Like I said the dream was just me talking on the forums lol

4 Likes

It could be a sign of the app getting closer!!

6 Likes

I told y’all yesterday that I had a feeling that Dom was gonna update today. :flushed:

6 Likes

aww you didn’t dream about me? i’m hurt…

6 Likes

I dreamed about like everyone, including you! I just couldn’t think of everyone straight off the bat! :joy: Plus it’s a dream so it’s always a little hard to remember.

5 Likes

lmao consider me no longer offended.

6 Likes

I’ve had this happen before! I’ve also had this happen with video games like Tetris, I’ve had full dreams that’s just me playing Tetris. It’s orobably just because it’s been on your mind a lot? Either way I’m touched :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Lol, it was only one dream right?? it should be fine :grin:

5 Likes

Yes one. But I should really be going outside more… :joy:

5 Likes

It’s probably because you’re really excited for the app to come out!

6 Likes

Well, I am excited for the app. VERY excited. :joy:

6 Likes

relatable

5 Likes

Well idk if you could call it bad… :grin::grin:

5 Likes

I’ve have it worse…I’ve had dreams where I see myself completing an assignment…only waking up to realising I haven’t started jack.

6 Likes

LOL! (8chan)

4 Likes

I had a dream we all went for ice cream and Dom surprised us with the app release lmao idk

6 Likes

What flavor did I get

5 Likes

Same what flavor did I get

4 Likes