Is there another forum/community site as good as v2?

Hi all,

I’m new to the group and would like to say how impressed I am with the support for Dom and his initiatives. Really strong community built. As you might have noticed, I work for a social app company called Yuser https://yuser.co/. I just posted about needing beta testers and was really impressed with the results in a short amount of time. I was wondering if there is another forum/community site like the v2 community that I should get in on.

Any leads would be amazing!

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

None that I can think of, we’re just really cool :sunglasses: I’m not involved in any but I’m sure they exist!! Sorry I couldn’t help hahaha

1 Like

Not a problem, thanks man

I don’t think any community is better than the v2 forums. But right now a lot of people are a little tilted.

You can check out some communities on an app called “amino”. You’d most likely have to talk to the community leaders in order to promote Yuser but that’s easy (:

Maybe even some subreddits on reddit?

If you ever want to bounce off ideas in regards to creating a buzz for Yuser, I’d be more than willing to help! connect@nogudone.com

I agree, great forum! Never seen such supportive followers. I’m sure things will change back to the way they were before. Thanks Reid!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check it out :slight_smile: and sounds good, thank you for the offer. Will reach out if need be.