Is there a Slack Group for Byte?

Is there a Slack group? I am not on Discord.

4 Likes

Dont think there is but someone could make that. Most are on the discord if you care to join discord tho… :eyes:

https://discord.gg/U9Ddjj

4 Likes

Discord is more gamer and friendly towards the people that are on Byte now. The typical person on Byte is probably 10x more likely to be on Discord that Slack maybe 20x? I am on Slack ALL day. Using both is not really a good option. In the future I think that will flip to a point. Why? Ad Dollars people will be Slack users over Discord users in general. I doubt I could find 100 Slack focused users on Byte right now. But I think that will change.

3 Likes

Using both messes with Ram Space on Computers I think too.

2 Likes

This should be re categorized to community happenings or promote yourself.

3 Likes

I dont think many people on byte are using slack. discord (as much as they may advertise it) is not a gaming only friendly things. its for community stuff as well. tbh i havent touched slacked in my life, and im sure its the same for many others

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion: I would recommend avoiding certain discords since many already built their own community and it’s hard to adopt. I consider forming your own slack group and ask any creators if they’re interested in joining!

Many creators are open to using other group chat application (e.g. Telegram, Insta, etc)

2 Likes

This is interesting

2 Likes