Is the US losing it's global power, because

• YES :+1:
  • NO :-1:
  • I-DONT-KNOW 🤷

0 voters

The US will always be a global power and I’m not just saying that cuz I’m American but there would need to be some hugeee changes for the US to not be a global power

4 Likes

The day the United States loses its global power is when the earth blows up. Only country that’s able to knock the US down even a little is China. No other country can touch the United states

4 Likes

Please watch the video, the poll isn’t random.

1 Like

I just watched it and I still stand with what I said but let me add that a 5G network will not derank the US any less than a global power. Huawei is a private company. There is no way that a private company can strip a country’s power away. Yes, there may be threats that can come this, but like they said in the video, America’s allies usually copy what America does so if we tell them not to use it, they most likely won’t. It doesn’t seem like a big deal. It just sounds like a race to the better tech but in the video, they claimed Apple has already done the things that Huawei has done so this shouldn’t be a problem at all.

2 Likes

China is moving forward

perhaps this superb way of acting can bring down the US.

US’ wifi speeds and phone services are def. NOT up to par with other technologically advanced cultures. We are very far behind as far as speeds and pricing goes for wifi and 4g

Now it isn’t Russia, it’s China wtf

Don’t we owe China TRILLIONS of dollars??? lol America broke AF!!

Since when?

Since 2010, the US owed China over 1 trillion dollars

1 Like

That’s a shame.

nah it aint losing its global power…wanna know why? cuz its MERRICA

1 Like

Slowly but surely we’re loosing everything. :ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

european countries not listening to the U.S. doesn’t mean anything. there are several other european countries that are either still heeding their advice.

the U.S. doesn’t (directly) control what all the other countries do or don’t do

1 Like

The moment america tanks im moving to australia

2 Likes