Is OEVO spying on us?

[quote=“VicNeedsToChill, post:2, topic:20877”]
I’m not here to start an entire argument about this
[/quote] ok? Understand

It’s not spying if it’s public…

2 Likes

Actually there were many people, like myself, who did not know anything about OEVO or what it even was. And If Dom wanted them off he forum he would’ve kicked them out. They have literally made 2-3 threads so to say that ‘they have barged in here’ is absurd. You need to stop hating on OEVO soon hard, its negative and not needed, there were many people not these forums that were gutted and disappointed to here about v2’s postponement, OEVO apologized and tried to make amends with the people that they hurt on the forums including myself.

All they did was let people on these forums know that there was another app similar to v2, they did this so people that still wanted to put their content out there could have a chance to do so.

SO IS OEVO!!! They want their app to be used by a lot of people. In case you don’t remember the original v*ne was used by businesses to promote their products as well.

Bros, just a reminder

3 Likes

Dom wouldn’t kick them just because they’re them, because that would be unfair. I think I’ve already stated this.

1 Like

BOIIII THAT’S SKETCHY AF! “Not associated with v2 but we’re improving oevo with v2.” Um yeah ok.

1 Like

the CIA is doing it

3 Likes

Damn secret services

2 Likes

@playboi bro this is categorized as off topic