Is OEVO spying on us?

I ask cause because why would they join our forms if they one

1. Have no reason to be here
  2. We are literally there competition
    And 3. They could easily steal v2 ideas from us without most of us noticing cause most of us don’t have OEVO on our phones
4 Likes

Don’t come here if your gonna say that oh OEVO would never do that or were did you get that idea I’m not here to start an entire argument about this

1 Like

I mean probably tbh. Wouldn’t put it past them.

5 Likes

Good I thought when it said someone was responding it was gonna be a OEVO fan boy

1 Like

I mean, they do have an account on here, so it’s possible. Also, I’ve heard rumors that OEVO got their idea of using coins as a currency from the forums, but who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

LOL, I don’t know why but I fell on the floor after reading this comment! You should do my show Victor. You’ll be hilarious!!

2 Likes

Spying on us? Probably so. Taking over? Maybe. It’s odd.

2 Likes

I think they are!

1 Like

Maybe, they seem to like to rip away at things. I wouldn’t act on this without any further speculation though.

3 Likes

they were last seen 30 minutes ago and they have been on 4 days this week, but havent posted once, so im guessing you are right and they are using our advice for V2 on their own app

4 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past them.

1 Like

There are people on the forum that message OEVO both privately and through their posts. They just want to know how to improve their app and btw Dom said he would be helping other apps and I don’t see any of the other ones here so most likely Dom would’ve invited them here. Just saying.

They admitted it!

20180523_123900

2 Likes

I have proof that you’re wrong buddy. I respect oevo as an app, but they have their own forums, why are they using this?

2 Likes

Ehh, every website/app spies on eachother. Dom was spying on youtube whilst he was creating v2. It isn’t really anything special.

That’s like asking why is Youtube on twitter. Or why does v2 have a twitter page. Or why does Twitter have a youtube account, or why does Facebook have a twitter account. It’s a brand strategy and networking.

Twitter and YouTube are two different platforms. Oevo has their own forum, so why are they not as active on there? As I said, i respect them as an app but this all seems shady :thinking:

They do it to get more users and put their name out there. If Facebook was a new platform and wanted more people to use their service, they’d create accounts on other social media sites. Otherwise they’d just have the same group of people and their platform would never grow.

1 Like

There is no question in my mind that OEVO has infiltrated this forum with several accounts and has been snooping here since it was open to the public. But it is a public forum, so, anything said here can be seen by anyone, even if you don’t have an account.

Not a good analogy because Twitter and FB are social media platforms meant to be used by lots of different people and businesses to discuss a wide variety of topics. This forum and Twitter are apples and oranges.

This is a public forum set up for the discussion of V2 by it’s founder, Dom.

A better analogy would be Starbucks sending people over to Tim Horton’s to tell people waiting in line for their coffee to come on over to Starbucks because Tim Horton’s isn’t happening and their coffee sucks.

Nowhere did Dom say he invited all these other apps to barge in and take over the forum and use it for their own promotion or customer support. If I somehow missed that, please point out where he said that.

Also, OEVO does has it’s own forum. They shouldn’t need to be using this or any other company’s forum to promote their app or provide customer support. So if you anyone wants to discuss OEVO, it’s not at all unreasonable to ask them to hop over to the OEVO forum.

2 Likes

This post is kinda unnecessary to be honest. Majority of you here continue to talk about how this is a v2 forum and people on oevo need to use their own forum, then proceed to make threads like this. Make it make sense. And what is there to spy on? Most of the ideas people put into the forums have already been done on other apps.

1 Like