____ is my least favorite sponge bob character

Squidward is my least favorite sponge bob character

!!! ??? He’s one of the driving forces of the show imo

See this guy right here? In the top right? Yeah, that guy. That kenny the kat kreep has been kreeping me out for years at this point, ever since spongebob canonically got a tattoo of him. hands down worst character 10 out of 10 :clap: :clap:

@kenkat101 this was a coincedence, i promise

6 Likes

No one, i like everyone. I hate when people say old spongebob is better than the new episodes though. You get to see more minor characters now than before.

1 Like

I mean if Plankton wasn’t your least fave when you were a kid idk

1 Like

however now you realise the importance of his character, the portrayal played out to the highest proportion of the one of the most evil characters in an animated series who was also one of the smallest - represents how size doesn’t matter when you’re a thieving little shi

3 Likes

I always liked plankton and squidward and I will always hate mermaid man and barnacle boy.

SpongeBob was my favorite and I don’t have a character I hate in mind. They are doing great with what they portray. I love them.

But I kind of neutral for Man Ray. Idk I just put him here

1 Like

The guy who yelled a spongebob for the ice cubes

3 Likes

@arf

!!! ??? He’s one of the driving forces of the show imo

My Response:

I see your point, without him, the show wouldn’t be the same without him

@devynb

No one, i like everyone. Inhate when people say old spongebob is better than the new episodes though. You get to see more minor characters now than before.

My Response:

There’s lots of people who have that opinion, but I think like any show that’s been around too long it’s bound to get old after awhile

@JamieDavies

I mean if Plankton wasn’t your least fave when you were a kid idk

My Response:

Always laughed when he mentioned, “I went to college!” Never said he graduated though lol

@oddbydefault

But I’m of kind of neutral for Man Ray. Idk I just put him here

My Resposne:

To be honest he was never much of a super villian lol

@AIexander

The guy who yelled a spongebob for the ice cubes

My Response:

Went back on Youtube and genenuely found this funny. Spongebob can be so corny at times lol

1 Like