_____is my favorite YouTuber I'd like to collab with

Ryan is my favorite Yotuber I’d like to collab with. Been there since the start of the website and still going strong in my opinion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKnBcyEjHuk

2 Likes

bruh nigahiga is the best and I’m happy I finally found someone else lol

2 Likes

I’m not sure if y’all know who KYR speedy was but he was my fav youtuebr

2 Likes

I just love Drew Gooden’s commentary and he would be hilarious to collab with.

1 Like

Has to be KSI !!!

1 Like

David Dobrik

1 Like

Corridor or maybe JStuStudios

1 Like

I don’t even care about the clout. MrBeast seems like a chill guy. He’s like an hour or two from me.

5 Likes

KSIOlajidebt

2 Likes

Ayyyyyyy

1 Like

Alonzo Lerone. I wanna see him react to church signs and bulletin fails.

2 Likes

definitely idubbbz

2 Likes

@arf

“bruh nigahiga is the best and I’m happy I finally found someone else lol”

My Response:

Yeah he’s definitely the best. One of the few people who I still funny from my high school days

@AIexander

I’m not sure if y’all know who KYR speedy was but he was my fav youtuebr

My Response:

Took a quick look and the rocket league videos look some what entertaining

@mason_paper

I just love Drew Gooden’s commentary and he would be hilarious to collab with.

My Response:

He definitely seems to be a bit more level head compared to other major viners. Won’t be surprised if he’s on byte as well

@Fvidz

Has to be KSI !!!

My Response

Dude is getting millions of view per video so he’s definitely doing something right

@Benf

My Response:

He definitely has a strong Youtube presence

@Insyde

My Respoonse

Corriodr’s video on ANIME FIDGET SPINNERS is defintely entertaining. Making very well produced videos

@Super

don’t even care about the clout. MrBeast seems like a chill guy. He’s like an hour or two from me.

My Resposne:

I’ll admit he seems to be a very caring and giving content creator. Given a lot of money away

@trapbeasts

KSIOlajidebt

My Response:

Saw his profile pic on Youtube. Didn’t know he decided to go for a military cut

@theonerdical

Alonzo Lerone. I wanna see him react to church signs and bulletin fails.

My Response:

The series of funny kid answers on tests looks amusing

@Marko

definitely idubbbz

my response:

He’s controversial, but he got some jokes

3 Likes

Me likely PewDiePie and eagerly waiting for him to collaborate with Elon Musk for the meme review. I saw some article related to this on (https://routerlogin.onl/192-168-11-1/) recently that the might be collaborating this quarter or the next one. Its just that Musk is busy delivering the Teslas.

2 Likes

Gotta be RackaRacka. Their style is unique. Also have some ideas to film with them.

1 Like

Does Ariana Grande count :joy:? She has a YT. But if if she doesn’t it makes since :joy:

2 Likes

@rafaelsolano

Me likely PewDiePie and eagerly waiting for him to collaborate with Elon Musk for the meme review. I saw some article related to this on FinancePolice recently that the might be collaborating this quarter or the next one. Its just that Musk is busy delivering the Teslas.

My Response:

Anything is possible. Especially when byte first comes out, he might be more open to random collabs from smaller creators.

@ShawdGawd

Gotta be RackaRacka. Their style is unique. Also have some ideas to film with them.

My Response:

“# Dragon Ball SUPER BATTLE!” was pretty funny. Some of the harry potter effects they did were cool

@TanDaMan

Does Ariana Grande count :joy:? She has a YT. But if if she doesn’t it makes since :joy:

My Response:

Yeah, sure it can count. Anything is possible.

Zebra Corner

1 Like

David daddy dobrik :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Jordan beau

1 Like