Is it more than just v2?

i know some people just want to have fun and others want to build their selves up. do you want to just have fun on v2 or do you want to open a door of opportunities ? what do you want to accomplish from v2 ? i am personally trying to open the opportunity door… cos anything is possible.

8 Likes

I want to use this to have more opportunities open up for me !! but i also want to do it for fun . . .

4 Likes

v2 for me is gonna be just for fun but maybe when i’m older it may be a source of money… who says you can’t have a fun job? :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I see v2 as a way to have fun while maybe, with a following/audience, having a steady income. Ive always been fascinated with film making and getting my voice out there.

4 Likes

i’m interested in comedy writing and film as a career and v2 seems like a good opp for this while simultaneously having fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I want the opportunity, I want to be known, I don’t really care abt money

2 Likes

Tbh both, the bigger my audience is it means my content will be seen by more people

3 Likes

i want my talent and comedy to be shown to a large audience and hopefully make a living off doing what i am passionate about :’)

5 Likes

I want to build myself up so I can have fun :smirk: Nah but for real though I want to get big and also have fun while doing it.

2 Likes

I wanna have fun and open a door of opportunities, because i am an actor and if i can get known its more easy to be in a movie or show

2 Likes

Definitely focusing on v2 as its own thing from the start. If it goes somewhere though, I will definitely be growing my identity/brand into other media so I can stay adaptable and not have to depend to heavily on a single app! But like I said to start it’ll only be v2 because I don’t want to have to try and promote my other social media stuff in my 6.5 seconds hahaha although that would be a funny video to make.

3 Likes

Maybe help kick start a music career…

2 Likes

I want it to meet new people and just have fun and if doors open along the way that’ll be great

4 Likes

Both! While i‘m having fun using this app, I also want to get opportunities from it and build myself up from it. And next to that make friends and get in touch with people around the globe :earth_asia:

3 Likes