Is Interspace tech going to be used in V2?

From what I understand Interspace uses avatars kinda like snapchat, It would be an interesting addition to V2 if we saw some type of avatars or characters as a representation of the users. I don’t have any idea how this would work with group accounts though, or the implication of the characters with the content we saw in the old app. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Honestly, I would not really like to see avatars as I feel it strips the app of its originality.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not too sure about avatars really, If you’re thinking things like bitmoji, I don’t think it would suit the app too well,and it would seem like they’re just snatching ideas from other apps, when this should be a new one, with unique features and all

2 Likes

Same here, Vine had a bit of a vintage feel to it, would be nice to keep that feeling

1 Like

He has posted what resembles a hologram that appears on the phone (sort-of like snapchat filters) It looks like there is a lot of technology from interspace that could potentially go into v2. I would be surprised if it resembled the old app at all.

https://twitter.com/dhof/status/935136224163106816

I think it would be cool if we had the option to maybe pull the dancing bitmoji into our vines (for hype reasons) but that’s the only thing… like bitmoji is for snap that’s where it should stay in my opinion

1 Like