____ is how you define love

Share your thoughts below

10 Likes

Being compassionate and affectionate while also being respectful of the others privacy and personality

14 Likes

Pizza with good toppings

12 Likes

What is love?
Baby don’t hurt me
Don’t hurt me
No more

18 Likes

pretty much what alex said ^^

and afro ofc ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

6 Likes

Wow Arf. I see how it is :triumph:

4 Likes

lmao, sorry ben :sunglasses: :fire::fire:

3 Likes

a warm blanket

6 Likes

Love is complete mutual respect, it’s selfless and a time of incredible vulnerability and of just pure trust and good intentions. It makes you glow. It’s beautiful, and it aches. But it’s unique and special. It’s like a high. It’s also incredibly terrifying. It feels like the fall after hitting the highest point on a rollercoaster.

9 Likes

This is perfect you’re so good at making things sound so beautiful oml

7 Likes

You’re an angel, Mia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Love is one of those idiotic experiences, everyone unfortunately should feel at least once.

2 Likes

Don’t know I don’t love anyone but myself

1 Like

Standing with someone no matter what happens or what they do. It doesn’t mean you have to like the person, if they hurt you you can still love. Love covers over a multitude of wrongs

1 Like

Indescribable.

I dont think people really have a definine answer to what love IS. I feel like its one of those feelings that cant be defined, but its something you feel and its hard to describe, and sometimes you can’t really.

3 Likes

that’s literally what I was going to say kinda!!! you kinda know when you’re in love when you just can’t describe how much you “love” a person, like there are no words to put it, its just a feeling that you get in your gut

4 Likes

Love is a choice not just a feeling you get. It’s your actions towards that person and how you treat them. (specifically the love you give them). Love is what you would do for someone even on bad terms. It’s not just thinking someone is cute, but it’s being in tune with who they are and communicating when you disagree on things instead of just arguing. #staywoke

3 Likes

@AfroDynasty

Pizza with good toppings

My Response:

My stomach also agrees with that.

@Benf

What is love?
Baby don’t hurt me
Don’t hurt me
No more

My Response:

Haddaway had it right

@notmudi

a warm blanket

My Response:

That’s definitely a part of love

@Chabe

Love is one of those idiotic experiences, everyone unfortunately should feel at least once.

My Response:

Had to give this one a good laugh. I think a lot us have felt this way about that subject

@devynb

Don’t know I don’t love anyone but myself

My Response:

Well, thats the one you should love the most.

@Insyde

Standing with someone no matter what happens or what they do.

My Response:

Definitely agree with that statement 100%

@FatJesusMan

I feel like its one of those feelings that cant be defined,

My Response:

It’s not one of those things you just can write down, I agree it’s hard to describe

@Cynthia

…here are no words to put it…

My Response:

I think it’s intuition that tells us how we feel about it.

@Alana

… being in tune with who they are and communicating when you disagree on things instead of just arguing…

My Response:

Very woke advice.

3 Likes