Is facebook shutting down?

Basically in my country there’s been a lot of news about facebook being shutdown but I couldn’t find the source in English. But yet there are a lot of people in US talking about this thing as well. Is this real?

1 Like

Do you have any non-english source for this from news sites or something?

1 Like

Yeah I have. But since I couldn’t find it in English I’m guessing that it’s fake

I support that thought.

2 Likes

Damn why would it shut down? What’s Zuckerberg upto

1 Like

I think that Facebook is dying, these days only the old people use it

1 Like

I think that anothers social networks are growing and Facebook not, Instagram,Snapchat,Twitter and i hope V2 are the new generation of Social Networks

2 Likes

I didn’t hear anything about it.

1 Like

Facebook’s still by far the most active and recognized social media platform. Its not going anywhere anytime soon.

5 Likes

Yeah I only see 35+ people using it, I only use it to log onto things.
Everyone I know uses snapshot and/or Instagram.

1 Like

@ThomyBalca Crap I must be aging at a very young age! :joy::joy:
But yeah, that might be a case

@JBronz That’s true as well

Facebook is not going anywhere. It’s a gigantic walle of almost 2B users. If you don’t see too much people is because you’re not following or being friends with ppl who are using Facebook.

You can’t compare a global time line like Instagram that his main purpose is making exposure. If you want to see how bigger is Facebook just look at your locals group. In big cities you can engage with almost 60K people with just 1 post in a popular group. Not even Instagram can give you that.

Plus, many big services are using Facebook as the only way to authenticate (like Tinder) and Howe many users have tinder?

Just a remind you that FB is not going to anywhere period.

1 Like

Idk, i have 16 an i see that

1 Like

Well I don’t really think it’s about the age. It’s more about their interests, but still Facebook has the most active users than any other social medias.

Idk don’t they have a new thing closed Facebook Watch? Supposed to be a move to be in competition with YouTube/YouTube Red and Netflix.
Some creators I follow like Super Deluxe and Unfiltered Advice by Jimmy Zhang.

1 Like

Oh it’s closed??? yeah well there’s no way they’re gonna be competing with Youtube with exactly the same idea. But will Facebook itself be closed tho?

Yeah, it’s Facebook’s way to expand their brand. It’s probably going to take a while before we know more

EDIT: it was actually released in August 2017, so this may get interesting from a business perspective; see the wiki link for more info on this

1 Like

This is proberbly fake

1 Like