Is dom testing us?

EXCLAIMER: This is all speculation do not take this theory and use it as fuel for an argument.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dom isn’t giving us that many updates to go off of but I think that’s the point . My theory is that dom Is waiting to see the hype for v2 to die down and see how many people would stay for it testing this community and testing the loyalty of this fan base and seeing how long we would stay around.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------again let me emphasize that THIS IS SPECULATION I don’t want any arguments breaking out about a topic that’s not important to this thread.

18 Likes

Yeah I feel like that could be part of it. Every time he makes any kind of announcement, the hype goes crazy. there are lots of threads about people leaving. I do think that the money and legal problems are real, but this could be one way to help reduce the amount of numbers to keep costs lower.

9 Likes

Exactly my point thank you yoshidas.

4 Likes

Of course! But then again I do love me a conspiracy theory. so I’m biased lol :smile:

5 Likes

I really hope you’re right

3 Likes

I was thinking about this, thank god I’m not the only one. Maybe we’re hoping it will be true :joy:

5 Likes

Too far fetched tbh and kinda dicky if he does that to get rid of half the people

6 Likes

I would explode if this was true :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He might be because he still tunes into the forums daily.

3 Likes

Nice. Like it would be awesome if this were true.

2 Likes

Maybe!!!

cough hey dom, will i uh, be getting the beta…? cough

Sorry, I had something in my throat.

4 Likes

reaching

1 Like

he has been checking the forums a lot recently… but maybe he is still working on the coding?!

1 Like

same here dude :joy:

Someone mentioned an idea like this a week after the delay was announced. It’s an interesting thought, but why kill off the excitement and half the people? I must say, @dom does work in mysterious ways.

3 Likes

Dom pulled a thanos and snapped his fingers to wipe out half of us. We the survivors guys :exploding_head::joy:

3 Likes

That’s what makes dom so good of a creator he doesn’t spam us with updates he waits till it’s big enough to be shared with us

2 Likes

We can dream :smile:

1 Like

Yeah but my theory isn’t that he’s waiting for half of the community to leave it’s that he is testing our loyalty

My conspiracy is since Dom was having legal issues with vine and twitter…he is somehow partnered up with Oevo to avoid the legal and have other people build slowly while still eventually making bank