Is college over for everyone?

I finished maybe last week with finals and they were absolutely terrible !! Lol .
I hope if you took finals that they went well or if you’re taking them I wish you the best of luck !!!
Everyone in the community I hope you have a great summmer :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Nope, not even in college. Not even close! :joy: But thanks you and you too!

3 Likes

It goes for anyone honestly you take finals in high school too ! They’re just not such a big deal lol but hope you’re doing well in school! And hopefully time will pass by .

3 Likes

I’m in college in the UK (Junior and Senior year) and I find it so stressful. Good luck to all still doing their exams and those getting their results :grin:

2 Likes

My college life begins in 2 years!

2 Likes

i just finished my spring classes, i’m going into early summer holiday ones now. i’m so annoyed.

2 Likes

Did you choose to take summer courses ? Or did you have too ? @jaydel

2 Likes

Finished college ~3 weeks ago; it’s Summertime boooois

2 Likes

i chose to lol, but i’m still annoyed because i have a packed schedule nearly 7 days a week with work and appointments and crap, so i was initially thinking of enrolling for more classes in the fall, but if i do them in the summer i don’t have to do them next spring.

present inconvenience for future convenience xD

2 Likes

I just started the summer semester and it goes until August. I did chose to take summer courses but summer school sucks :unamused: