Is #bytitation too cringe to be a trend?

byte+meditation

Also #16secondmeditation(s) might be less cringe but I’m kind of fond of my new word.

All this because I unfortunately don’t find /soothing very soothing right now so I made a lame account where I hope to curate some awesome seamless meditative loops people can get lost in for a few seconds.

Anyway, that’s the post.

10 Likes

What if it was something like #bytespa or #kickbackbyte? You’re definitely onto something and I agree.

4 Likes

Totally options! We will do a poll before it’s all said and done. I’d really like it to be a sustained hashtag anyone can go to that will kind of eliminate the noise so to speak.

#byteofzen ?

I hesitate using “zen” because I feel like I’m somehow culturally appropriating (even though it’s in my bio :cold_sweat:). There just aren’t many words I can think of that describe my loops concisely.

2 Likes

#PeaceofByte ?

5 Likes

I like this!

2 Likes

#soothingloops

1 Like

Lol not everything needs the word byte In it. Just saying. #chill

1 Like

honestly like these jazzy loops

1 Like

hm. uncalled for. you didn’t need to “just say” anything #unnecessary

1 Like

I was just suggesting that any hashtag name will do. Doesn’t need the word byte In it. I’m not trying to be rude or offensive… everything is ok :+1:bless

1 Like

I see. Shoud’ve said that, because it came off rude as hell. But good to know :v:t2:

1 Like

this is a nice idea, most of my content is soothing loops. bytitation doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue and i originally thought this post was about initation into byte lol. #PeaceofByte works! I like #16secondmeditation too :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m just trying to be bigbrain and be creative. I overthink everything.

And chill is kind of already populated with a ton of content that is not really consistent with the mood. Of course any hashtag can get like that, just trying to curate it.

2 Likes

Honestly, I thought the term “bytitation” was going to be a NSFW topic.

1 Like

This is very fair. My brain did not go there. :joy_cat: