Is anyone planning to upload covers or original songs to Byte?

God I know this sounds terrible, but I love music and I would love to do it in the future. Music is really competitive and usually low paying though unless you’re a recording artist. Hopefully I can go down the road like Shawn Mendes did, is anyone planning on doing the same?

6 Likes

I am :wave: singing is my absolute biggest passion so I’m excited to do music on the app and see other musicians too!

1 Like

I love seeing people doing covers if they can actually sing that is :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I can try doing freestyle raps

1 Like

i just changed this to promote yourself. feel free to share your work! :blush:

also there are going to be a lot of singers/musicians on here by what I’ve read so far, try searching related topics with the search tool :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Hey, I couldn’t actually find how to search for something specific. I know how to scroll through the topics but searching keywords such as “singing” I couldn’t figure out how to do.

How would I go about doing that?

1 Like

You can use the magnifying glass to search :grin: To the left of the hamburger icon, and your profile picture (at the top right) you can enter search keywords. “/” is the Search shortcut too. Also, welcome to the forum, sir!

2 Likes

I love your covers on Yuser! Shame my phone is broken, I’d love to see more!

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2: :blush:

1 Like

once i get serious about playing guitar this is is what i plan on doing!!

1 Like

I’d love to see your covers! You post anywhere else besides yuser?

1 Like

yes i plan to upload snippets of my nerdy rap songs. here’s one of my more recent ones:

So far I only post on Yuser, but I’m excited to share them on Byte when it releases!

i’ve been writing music and singing for a long long time now, even uploaded some rock covers back in the day on youtube (like in 2009) and tried starting a band three times (untimely circumstances prevented it). i’m in the scientific field, but if i could do music on the side it would be amazing. i might put some lil snippets of covers or original songs on byte.

look forward to seeing you on there, and i wish you luck!! x

2 Likes

I’ll have to get good at music first lol. I’m trying tho!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like