Irritated-Here’s Some Helpful Tips

If you guys have a stuffed up nose, PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD, stop sucking up your snot. You’re not cool when you do it, the sounds is obnoxious, and to put it politely, it’s gross asf. It’s hella annoying, but there are some really cool inventions that can help you out!!
First invention, “Tissues”
Definition: any of several kinds of soft gauzy papers used for various purposes such as BLOWING YOUR DAMN NOSE
Pics of this very new, hip invention:
image image
Second invention, “Vicks”
Definition: Vicks Cough, Cold & Flu products provide effective relief for cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, and RUNNY NOSE
Pic of this amazing product:
Look, not everyone is perfect. I occasionally do the sniff sniff, but some people suck up their boogers like their lives depend on it. It gets to the point that it’s extremely annoying and selfish cuz you’re only thinking about yourself and not how others are annoyed by it. Just please…USE A DAMN TISSUE AND BLOW YOUR NOSE OMFG

12 Likes

This is very useful. I used some of these tips and tricks before. Thank you for more options.

6 Likes

I’d always get asked by family, when I was younger, “do you need to blow your nose?” Oh man, and I better not have said “no.” Now it’s imperative I do so immediately on first sniff.

3 Likes

I been using VaporRub wrong

8 Likes

That will definitely bring on illness.

3 Likes

FR! That was my dad and I. He would always ask if I had to blow my nose and now I just do it right when I have to. Some people just constantly suck up their snot like it’s fun like I don’t get it boii

3 Likes

It’s so easy to just take tissues with you

4 Likes

I can understand if someone didn’t have a tissue (Kleenex) handy, but even if not carrying any its social to ask.

2 Likes

Yep! Or just politely leave the room and go to the bathroom!

2 Likes

Plenty of facilities to use, also. unless you’re like really gone somewhere. Even then:

2 Likes

I’ve used all of these yet my allergies don’t cooperate.

5 Likes

Can I use my hands?

1 Like

Im…

5 Likes

can’t wait to sneeze on ben at the meetup

5 Likes

Boy have you lost your mind cuz I’ll help you find it

2 Likes

Same! Mine are sooo bad. Allergy meds don’t do much for me, I’m thinking of getting injections because it’s so horrible.

3 Likes

thanks ben for these super helpful tips

2 Likes

Anytime Rafiq :blush::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

:eyes: do you really

2 Likes

My allergies don’t make me selfish, sometimes im in the middle of a test in a class with no tissues and i cant leave. Big oof.

4 Likes