IRL Byte Meetups

I don’t know where to start this but I want to thank dom and kaden and the rest of the staff for helping make the forums/discord a bigger thing then anyone could possibly imagine. The whole journey from the start of Jan 13 to Present Day has been a very wild and bold one!
I love this community and all of us <3

A few of us have talked on the Byte Community Discord for a while now and we have all got so close to each other that we consider each other family. I love all the friends I made on here and all the people who I talk because they made this community and my life better. I enjoy all of their presences and I admire every single one of them.

Anyways, some of us on the discord have met! Like its crazy how random internet strangers get so close and meet up in real life. Now that the app is in beta, I’d bet there will be more meetups going forward :grin:.

Byte Meetups so Far:

1. Jay and Allen (First Official Byte Meet Up)
  2. Jay and Ash
  3. Cynthia and Victor
  4. New York Meet Up - Alex, Ash, Ben, Ganon, Allen, and Carl
  5. Alex and Jay
  6. Alex and Dino
  7. Ash and Kaden
  8. Ash and Ganon
  9. Ganon and Alex
  10. Ryan and @PockyWarlord
  11. Harrisburg Meetup = Ash, Ken, Alex, Ganon, Ben, Victor
  12. Dylan’s Graduation/ SC Meetup - Dylan, Dan, Faizal, Ganon, Alex, Ash, Ben, Cynthia, Grant, Tyler, Ken, Jay, Kylie, Carson, Justin
  13. New York 2 - Alex, Dylan, Ben, Carson
  14. California Meetup - Mia, Ken, Jay, Kylie, Tyler, Faizal
  15. Cynthia and Kylie
  16. Arf and TacoCat
  17. Jess, Henry, Shae
  18. Jess, Henry, Alex

Hopefully we can all meetup and become a true Byte Fam! This post will always be ready to be updated!

Regards,
Alexander

71 Likes

imagine going to ny for a friendly meetup only to get a matching tattoo with two people who are in love with each other so you are third wheeling for the rest of your life

53 Likes

imagine going to ny for a friendly meetup only to get a matching tattoo with two people who are in love with each other so you are third wheeling for the rest of your life

21 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes

seriously though it’s amazing that people have come together like this and I’m really looking forward to a time where I can actually meet some of you!

20 Likes

i was with mort the other day. she was super cool. i wish i was more like her sometimes.

14 Likes

16 Likes

Why did it take us a year to actually meet, though? That question just came up and now it’s stuck in my head

10 Likes

That was so awesome seeing you and a bunch of other peeps. I can’t wait to see you guys again plus meet more people from this amazing community!! :heart::heart:
So happy this happened:

11 Likes

stranger danger

11 Likes

True, but why a year?

8 Likes

Byte community getting bold with these meetups
cant wait to meet jay and tyler :smile:

9 Likes

this is so cool guys, maybe one day I’ll fly over to see you all :laughing:

9 Likes

Ay that will cool man just dont to new york

6 Likes

Arghh man I am so jealous , wish I lived in NY to see yall , but dont worry soon we will all meet up :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: le gooo

6 Likes

I live in longisland lets meet! ;-;

7 Likes

Yooooo me too!!

6 Likes

Bet, we should meet up lmao

7 Likes

no1 lives in the raleigh/durham/chapel hill so ill just be sad…

8 Likes