IOS vs Android

What are the main differences between the 2 Byte versions?

1 Like

iOS can change the app icon, like comments in the beta and add floating text (I might be wrong tho)

5 Likes

Ya I was able to do that on iPhone it’s really cool I chose gold

1 Like

Android can do all of those on beta except no color changing text I think. I haven’t been able to use it on Android beta

5 Likes

It seems IOS is always a step ahead of Android

1 Like

Yes I think that’s because it’s easier to develop for. They only have a select group of iPhones to focus on. There’s so many Android phones on many different Android versions. So I would understand it being harder

6 Likes

Gotcha :+1:

2 Likes

But, let’s not make it so android users are less likely to get in your mix tab just because they have an android.

4 Likes

It needs to be fair for everyone

2 Likes

Yes. TikTok actually ranks you depending on phone OS. The community also says that people who use androids are poor and shouldn’t be on TikTok.

5 Likes

I’m so sick of Tik Tok they banned me permanently after being with them since it was Musically back since 2016. I was Crowned then Verified and everything! Almost 40k followers and I lost it all! I hope Tik Tok goes down in flames! Never told me why I was banned. No reply to my appeal. No nothing!

4 Likes

What did you do before you got banned?

3 Likes

I was doing a lot of duets. I was also attacked because being a Latino they were trying to force me to join Black Lives Matter but I said I wanted nothing to do with anything political. They said to me if I didn’t join they would put a hit on my account. Guess they won. Sad! I did nothing to those people!

2 Likes

So you got banned for not supporting BLM? It sounds like you got Musical.ly and Twitter mixed up there.

2 Likes

I have twitter but I never really use it. And yes Tik Tokers put a hit on my account and reported all my vids to the point the system permanently banned me. I put in an appeal and it’s been 3 weeks now with no response from Tik Tok. All because I am Latino and refused to support anything political. I just want to do comedy nothing else.

2 Likes

Even twitter with all it’s politics doesn’t do this. They only cancel you, not ban you.

2 Likes

They will if hundreds of angry lil kids attack ur vids and send tons of BS reports

1 Like

That’s part of the tiktok experince.

1 Like

I hear people with millions of followers have been permanently banned also. No explanation. No response to their appeals. It’s a bunch of lil kids running around trying to ruin people who are just trying to have fun and do what they enjoy doing. It seems to be getting worse everyday. Say something a group don’t like and they all hang up on you and get you banned!

1 Like

Thank god byte’s mods actually read every report. I wanted to make an app still not done yet that auto bans people if they meet a certain amount of blocks and reports, your story made me rethink that.

1 Like