Invite Code Not Working

I was recently given an invite code for the beta from my friend and when I enter the code to sign up it says there’s an error and the code is invalid. Has anybody else had a similar experience or know how fix this issue?

8 Likes

Can you possibly post a screenshot?

4 Likes

That might reveal their code

4 Likes

True… they can always block that part out.

4 Likes

Make sure you’re putting the code you got from your friend into the byte app itself and not into the TestFlight app. :smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Make sure your not including a extra space after your code, also have your friend resend the code. Maybe it was mistyped

3 Likes

My friend resent the code and I made sure the code that I was entering into the app was identical with the one that byte sent him. Maybe it’s just a problem with the code? Idk. We even requested byte to resend the code 3 times and got an invalid code every time. I’m not sure if this is a problem with the code or something that I’m doing.

5 Likes

communicating this issue with byte staff directly (hello@byte.co) would be the best way to go.

4 Likes

I have the same problem and emailed them. I haven’t gotten a reply. My code was error as well. I hope I get a reply soon so I can try it out!

4 Likes

Hey! I have had a few people who had this problem.

They fixed it by uninstalling byte and Testflight and reinstalling it.

5 Likes

Didn’t work I have the same problem

2 Likes

Same prob

2 Likes

We haven’t gotten a reply tho

2 Likes