Introducing My Pact

This whole byte pact thing keeps popping up and I gotta say I don’t get it. Y’all might think you have the best pact, but that ain’t true at all. I got a pretty cool pact myself and nothing is better then them, so sorry about that, but I just gotta flex on your ‘pact’ for a little bit.

This is my Pact. Wolf Pact. They’ve been by my side for 42 dog years and 7 human years. We’re the best of friends and we love drinking, taking rides up on the mountains, and hunting rabbits. Im also a werewolf. Right here from top to bottom is Grey Fang, Blood Moon, Moon Moon, Night Run, Power Tank, and me, (my wolf name is Autobot).

We have a lot of pictures from when we visited eachother in the cold Nunavut also! Long trip but it was worth it.

Here’s me and the boys trying to pick up drunk Moon Moon. He got hella hammered on that water.

Here is the gang trying to hold back Grey Fang after he tried to fight some polar bear who called him a “Little Bitch”. He sometimes tries to take fights he doesn’t know how to deal with. He’s not the brightest but we love him.

Power Tank, Blood Moon, and Night Run all singing Adele’s “Rolling In The Deep” during karaoke night.

Wowie what a pact we have. A wolf pact. The best pact there is, so don’t even @ me.

I hope you all cringe.

22 Likes

Now that’s the better pact. No one can top that up :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Woah :0:

8 Likes

No cringe, just skimmed through and felt happy for once :rofl:

11 Likes

I actually didnt realize i posted the same pic twice lmfao

6 Likes

Lmao I love this

5 Likes

Squaaaad

3 Likes

omg LOLLLLLL

3 Likes

That pact seems lit :sunglasses:

3 Likes

this pact wins easy

4 Likes

The only difference is my pact is house trained LOOOL this is jokes tho homie :joy:

9 Likes

How is you this funny :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

they are so cute :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wonder when’s the next meet up :thought_balloon:

7 Likes

On a full moon

9 Likes

Awoooooooooooooo! :wolf: :rofl::ok_hand:

A family that hunts together, stunts together.:100:

6 Likes