Introduce yourself!

haha, nah the references are gr8. lol nice to meet u chris, i do pretty much the saaaame :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

nice meeting u someone!! im nobody!

2 Likes

hi leigh!! you sound awesome. practically all my life ive been OBSESSED with doctor who. its soooo good!! anyways, nice to meet u!!

3 Likes

hahah, hi herb its nice to meet u. i hope u have a wonderful day, n be happy!

3 Likes

hey nathan! nice to meet u. thanks for the info, i mighhhhht add u

2 Likes

Howdy, I’m Eddie, soon to be @EddieIsNotACat. I like high school debate and cats see y’all on byte.

6 Likes

I’m Corbyn I have 10+ nicknames so call me whatever, I’m Royal_Vibezz on insta and juss vibez on YouTube and byte, I’m 22 I enjoy making people laugh and encouraging everyone to be their best. I also love anime, video games, Netflix, Hulu, skateboards, Photography, poetry, POP figures, knives, lofi music, sci-fi, spicy food lol, dogs, I’m addicted to yo-yos, anddd if you can’t already tell I talk a lot lol

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Brianna but ppl call me bri. My name is @itsbri when the app releases, and im a piece of trash. No but honestly i’m just a very pasionate 17 y/o weirdo who gives off crackhead vibes and loves film/acting and music to an extent. I live in Georgia.

4 Likes

The name’s David.
Byte username: ItsDave22nd
I’m 19 years old, from the Philippines.

1 Like

Hi my name is Rachel Thang
I love music and hanging out with friends
also I usually sing sometimes
here’s my byte username rachelthang
YouTube / Rachel Thang
and Instagram - rachelthang.1.
My birthday is on Christmas Day

1 Like

Hello I’m June Mavericks and I’m from Switzerland… I turned 17 in August and I love watching movies (especially Marvel and Star Wars :wink:) And I like Astronomy (space stuff not star signs :joy:) btw. I’m @junemavericks on Byte. What’s your name there?

1 Like