Introduce yourself!

byte is getting closer and closer to releasing. In the meantime, tell us a bit about yourself here!!
plus include your (soon to be) byte username if you’d like, and i’ll follow you!

i’m ez, i’m 16, turning 17 next month.
i live in the U.S. i love to film, i love art and photography.
i love the fall, halloween, wes anderson, taking the city bus to different places… so yeah, thas meee

11 Likes

i’m becky i’m too boring for a description

6 Likes

bahaha, i doubt that. but alright, cool, nice to meet u becky!

2 Likes

nice to meet u too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What up, I’m Chris, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read

11 Likes

Ok, enough with the references, i basically stare at my phone/computer/tv all day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am Alberto , aka Fvidz on beta and when the app goes live.

I am glad to meet you,

I am 22, and live in the UK/London. I love filming and acting silly on camera. I love creating videos.

Love football/ soccer , going out partying and travelling !

7 Likes

Hi, my name’s Arman and I’m an Alcoholic.

8 Likes

Jk!

4 Likes

I’m someone

7 Likes

whats up, i’m Nathan, 17, Instagram: nathan_reeves_ sc: nathanreeves9

6 Likes

Hey, hello hi! I’m Anthony, Antinnyworld on Byte when it releases :slight_smile:

I’m 23, live in the US, and I love creating music, and video.

I love music, disney, my girlfriend (no flex), video games, and videos haha.

9 Likes

Hello, I’m Eduardo, Lalo on Byte.
I’m 24 and I live in Colombia :colombia:

8 Likes

This is me, Eliza Thornberry, part of your average family. I got a dad, a mom, and a sister. There is Donnie, we found him. And Darwin, he found us. Oh yeah, about our house, it moves, ’cause we travel all over the world. You see, my dad hosts this nature show, and my mom shoots it. Okay, so we’re not that average. And between you and me, something amazing happened… and now I can talk to animals. It’s really cool, but totally secret. And you know what? Life’s never been the same.

7 Likes

I am Chris, aka trapbeasts on byte and my other social media
I’m 22 years old, living in the 6ix, love anime and videos games, creating videos on the side and one day be my career, even wanting to have my own anime in the future
Car enthusiast and willing to do anything to become famous.

6 Likes

Symei,

Video editor, singer/songwriter, content creator

I stay in Georgia

5 Likes

what’s up, my friends call me herb (only like two people call me herb). I’m depressed and pretty much hate myself but that’s ok! just trying to make videos on byte and make new friends who wanna go mini golfing with me

3 Likes

What up, I’m Jared, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read.

But for reals, my name’s Lydia, but you can call me Leigh (My username on byte is @CallMeLeigh). I like to watch TV, especially sci-fi. I’m a huge fangirl for Doctor Who and Supernatural. One of my hobbies is writing fanfiction. And I really like to make people laugh, especially with dark or self deprecating humor. My favorite color is blue and I love dogs more than anything in this world.

That’s me, Leigh.

4 Likes

What’s up I’m Chris, I’m 24, and I just retired from professional baseball

3 Likes

my byte user name will be plush beats i make loops of me making hip hop beats, but here on the forum i like posting a lot of random topics which occasinally get laughs

2 Likes