InternetFriendsMeet.com

ayyy so we got a fun section esketit we can talk here if yall want. Lemme introduce myself, my name is Jennifer, I have doggos and play the violin. I reallllly love memes and vines:heart:
Socials:
:snapchat: Jennifer10LOL
:twitter: Jenniferayissi
:instagram: Nexfliting
:instagram: Regathered

Sorta like: Say hello! but In the Fun section i guess

37 Likes

heyo jennifer, i’ve seen you alot on here and you’re uber active, hah. im kaden, i love memes aswell, and i just happened to finish up a 8 hr snowboarding trip

13 Likes

thats so cool wtf i wish i could snowboard and yee im on here alot

6 Likes

I’ve seen the both of you too @kaden @jennifer. Very active, and helpful :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

im havin a good time on here tbh. i tried to get to the first 50 people when he was testing but when he opened for the couple min i jumped on it

9 Likes

That’s pretty good! I was one of the first 50 and I am so surprised on how this grew so fast in a few hours and I am happy to see what the future holds!

7 Likes

I’m Rob, I have two doggos that I love and spend a lot of my free time procrastinating.

5 Likes

you lucky duck

3 Likes

im doing that rn :slight_smile: i have hw due at 11:30 , spent all day watching black mirror and waiting for the post ban to get lifted off of v2.co

3 Likes

I wasn’t around for the release of Vine. So I never got a chance to see the community.

Did many of you use the service before it shut down?

9 Likes

I’ve got three papers to write by Tuesday, and here I am meeting people on the v2 forums

8 Likes

Yes I did but I was a tad too young :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

LOLOLOL SH*T dang u better do 'em rob

3 Likes

meeting people on v2 > doing papers

6 Likes

dont let us distract you @rob :smirk: I’m sure you wont miss anything on the v2 forums :slight_smile:

3 Likes

nah man trust me, I’d rather be here

5 Likes

what is it over?

1 Like

Hi guys I’m Ashley. Today I got a flat tire but I’m trying to stay positive :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

dang what happened, I can’t even drive yet :shushing_face:

1 Like

1: about how someone among a list I choose can be linked to the ten pillars of leadership
2: about how someone I know personally can be linked to the ten pillars of leadership
3: I need to summarize ten different poems into real human interpreted words

I’m currently in 10th grade, this is a college class and I feel dead inside

5 Likes