Instead of the terms “V***r” and “V***s” what do you think of the terms “Loopers” and “Loops”

it seems undesirable to have people revert to old language and the term “artist” doesn’t work with the corresponding matter of the art. For example, would an artist say “I just posted a new art” or “new video”? I feel like “Loop” gives it a distinctive feel. Feel free to chime in!

18 Likes

Loopers sounds cool, I think that it’s important for v2 to have a certain differential name for all of the community.

7 Likes

I think an artist would do whatever, they don’t need to call theirselves artist like how logan paul calls his fans the “Logang” I think it is up to them.

6 Likes

I think this could be very cool and a good idea

2 Likes

agreeing with @jennifer, but also, “loopers” and what not are quite similar to terms used by Vine, which is still owned by twitter, and you dont want to push the limits

1 Like

ooh i like loop a lot! thats always been a distinct quality of vine that will carry over into v2, and its certainly unique

8 Likes

I like that looper idea, but to me it could be whatever and I would still role with it.

4 Likes

“What do you do for a living?”

“Oh I’m just a professional looper”

12 Likes

like that bruce willis movie lol

lOoPeR LiFe

5 Likes

After someone says that, people just look at them, laugh, then walk away :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Exactly lol

1 Like

At least you have a story

2 Likes

“Loopers” and “loop” I actually kind of like. I can see it as being a thing.

4 Likes

Sounds loopy to me.

4 Likes

Personally I’m not a fan of the name loop but I can’t think of another name

1 Like

Why to change it? Let it just be “Viner” like it was, it seems good. Looper idk somehow…

1 Like

But, Twitter still owns vine, and that is a lawsuit waiting to happen

2 Likes

Twitter still owns Vine, the logo and branding, so it will be called something else.

2 Likes

in perspective the names of the users should corespond to the names of the app ex:youtubers,instagramers,snapchaters,ect

2 Likes