Instead of creating a new topic, try one of these:

Creating this topic to prepare for newcomers! Hopefully this will be helpful :sweat_smile:

First things first… if you haven’t already, read Dom’s pinned topics at the top of the forum! (we have tried our best so far to follow his guidelines. If you don’t, there is a high chance that your post will be deleted)

Our lovely expert @kaden wrote up a forum guide to inform you about anything & everything you need to know regarding posts: Forum FAQ/ Details

(if a link takes you to the middle of the thread, just click on the title)

Introduce yourself / get to know the forum:

Your favorite content:

What will YOU bring to the table?:

We need to talk…:

Before you start a new topic, please make sure there isn’t already a similar one! We don’t want an overflow of similar posts, this can be overwhelming for everyone, you put yourself at risk for being flagged, and you’ve wasted your topic for the day.

When going to create a new topic, several links are listed as “this may be similar to this,” please make sure you look over those! A great way to check if a topic already exists, is to type keywords into the search bar. You can also comment below & we will link the relevant page. ALSO the topic categories make it extremely easy to find what you’re looking for. There are plenty of ways to ensure you don’t duplicate a post.

& please remember to be kind. tysm.

I’ll try to update this as I find new topics to link, but pls pls pls feel free to comment any links to topics you know newcomers would want to access. You’re all beautiful & I really hope this will be helpful.

34 Likes

:+1: 8chars

4 Likes

thanks babez!

1 Like

Perfect :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

bumping this for the B.I.G day tomorrow

2 Likes

Yeah girl imma try to link what I can tonight & bump tf out of it all day tomo.

1 Like

Here I am wanting to make a post like this by too shy lmao

1 Like

yo I had this all typed up ready to go but I had to wait like 5 hours to post bc of the limit :joy:

3 Likes

Prepared :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Make sure tomorrow someone bumps its throughout the day so it’s available

I have off work all day, so as long as nobody flags me for spam :joy:

2 Likes

flaggedd

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: omg

BOIIIIIII :mad:

2 Likes

i kid i kid

2 Likes

Do you happen to know if there’s a limit to how many times you can edit a post?

1 Like

i think it’s unlimited, my forum details one has like 15 lol

lololol thank you.

1 Like

bumping this before I go to sleep :sleeping:

2 Likes

Good morning! #bump :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like