Instagram unfollowing

Who here can relate when about 4-5 people unfollow in a day for no reason? I think it’s annoying & that’s what I don’t want while I’m on v2. If you know you’re gonna unfollow or just be a ghost follower, don’t follow me at all.

1 Like

There’s no way to stop that from happening. People who do that are people who want the “follow back”

1 Like

yes that’s true if you won’t follow back people might unfollow you beside that happens to everyone. :smile:

1 Like

If you build a good amount of followers you won’t even miss that 4/5 unfollows a day.

1 Like

Then be active and give your followers what they want

1 Like

That happens too often, why don’t u try and liking a few of thier posts to retain them

True but I’m not as motivated to post on there, school is more important to me now, cause I messed up my first semester of college & I’m not making that mistake again

Most people I follow are ghosts followers so I just unfollow them

Simple then then you will lose followers

Guess so, I’ll probably have a better chance to be active when v2 comes out

1 Like

or those annoying spam pages for “win free iphones” or something like that. hate them

1 Like

yup. probably also gonna happen on V2 :cry:

Exactly, & me, being the idiot I was, thought I could win one but all of those have human verification, which means it’s fake. The surprising thing is, some famous people (like Liddlenique mostly) actually posts stuff like that

ye, happened to me as well. now every time some page like that follows me --> immediately report that page. in like 1-3 days the page is gone. thats my experience

1 Like

Also the free followers pages are annoying too, a lot of those follow me

1 Like

well lets get busy reporting them then :slight_smile:

Okay, but I’m not gonna be on instagram that much when v2 comes out :slightly_smiling_face:

heeheh you’re probably not the only one

I’m only going on there to talk to old friends but other than that I’m going to be on v2

No matter the quality of your content, people will engage in f4f behaviors. A great deal of the major viners did it back in the day. They farm followers and when they gather enough/gain enough popularity ::poof::

1 Like