Instagram Groups

Hey guys lets drop each others instagram id an support each other.
lets make a group there which can be useful for v2

1 Like

there is no confirmed “nope” button. everything you have seen on “v2” twitters is false. unless you have further questions, i will be motioning to close this topic.

uncategorized

2 Likes

I think Dom tweeted a cryptic message about it.

theres been nothing on the forums, therefor i can’t confirm its presence, or explain how it will be used. my first post still stands

Understandable.

1 Like

While I do agree that the “V2” twitter post are false because well they are can’t argue with facts. The Hoffs tweet is real.image I personally searched up Dhof & nope on twitter this is what I found. Again it’s not confirmed but maybe someone could enlighten us on what he meant @dom :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

again, for all i know this could have been a joke tethered to the communities cry for such a button, but thank you for confirming the legitimacy of the tweet

1 Like

Oh yeah I agree it could have just been something silly. I just thought maybe he might shed some light on the topic. :man_shrugging:t2: Never hurts to try lol.

Facebook and Instagram have this type of thing. On Instagram you can select “See fewer posts like this” which helps to tailor your own timeline. “Nope” would be a more succinct way of putting it. I can see how this could be useful as long as it doesn’t affect overall access or viewership of a video.

2 Likes