Inglés o español

Hello everyone, I just want a suggestion, I make videos in Spanish I am from Colombia but in the application most speak English, I make videos in Spanish with subtitles? Or just speaking English, help,

sorry for my english

2 Likes

Hey! You definitely shouldn’t feel forced to add subtitles on your bytes and there aren’t really a whole lot of people who do use subtitles. Even though it seems small right now, I do believe that there are some Spanish speaking byte accounts that are in the same situation as you. If you would like to expand your audience, I think subtitles would be a great way to do that. When it comes to speaking in spanish or english, do whatever makes you feel most comfortable!

3 Likes

For everything there is a first time, thank you Benf

1 Like

That’s true! No problem :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I say do what makes you feel comfortable

make whatever you’re comfortable with, there are other content creators that speak different languages. espero tu contenido :slightly_smiling_face:

Español por favor. Quiero ver más bytes en español por qué no hay muchos. Pone subtítulos si quieres pero no es necesario. Hay creadores cómo @DeCool que hablan inglés y ponen subtítulos en inglés entonces si usas subtítulos, no será raro.

2 Likes

Claro ya estoy decidido, haré en español con subtítulos en inglés

1 Like

Genial

1 Like