Inactive again?

I wonder why people have been so inactive? We’re still some-what active, but most of the experts have not been talking. I wonder why?

8 Likes

i wonder too… Maybe they’re all at a secret 5-star cruise line and didn’t invite us on purpose!

6 Likes

It’s been hard to do anything around here because it’s becoming more and more uninteresting and kinda boring. I’m still here all the time though, just to see if there’s someone I can cheer up or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

It’s like a party with only socialy awkward people •_•

4 Likes

:joy::joy: wow i can’t even afford a half price tshirt from primark, how am i supposed to afford a 5 STAR cruise?

3 Likes

I thought it was because of exams.

3 Likes

Not much to talk about at the moment I guess :woman_shrugging:t4: Even with the most random stuff…

I do continue counting to 5000 every once in a while though :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I had the most stressful week last week and this week is chill so ill be here but next week ill be busy af again

2 Likes

Relax while you can buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sounds like an accurate representation of my life

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m not finding the need as much to post, but I still am on everyday.

2 Likes

will do mate!! :grin:

3 Likes

there’s nothing much to talk about tbh lol

4 Likes

Yea it sucks, but the truth is there nothing really to talk about right now. God doesn’t even know whats going on with v2 and theres hasn’t really been anything interesting of late. The only other topic that is interesting is OEVO as they seem to be on the rise, BUT that seems to be a controversial as hell topic and it seems to split the community up so people don’t like to talk about it. (Which is fair enough)

(NO OFFENCE TO DOM) But Dom should really be posting more and interacting with us, its kind of disappointing, he didn’t post for 2 months then he dropped the news about the apps postponement then basically disappeared again. I know he’s busy but surely he can make a 2-3 minute post once a week acknowledging us or informing us about the project whether its good/bad. People are basically becoming bored and feel like they could be doing more productive things (Musica.lly or OEVO). (I LOVE DOM, BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION)

3 Likes

There isn’t much to talk on here as the App is being delayed so I guess most of em are preparing videos in advance

1 Like

I’m just lurkin I’m online when I get out of school and on the weekends just to check if there’s been an update about v2 progress that obviously hasn’t happened yet but I’ll still post alot

4 Likes

I haven’t been active because I’m waiting for v2 to come, but that’s just me. I imagine the mods are hard at work.

Yeah, nothing much to talk about at the moment

1 Like

I’m just here now to complete the 5000 posts

5 Likes

Same only here to see the completion of the 5000 thread. Like Dom said the project has been postponed indefinitely, which means that it probably will never happen so… I’m gonna go be productive. Make your opportunities. Don’t wait for them.