In the house bored

Hi guys I’m bored in the house and I’m in the house bored

Quarantine tings got me going crazy feel me?

Anyways, tell me something I don’t know :two_hearts: k bye :smiley:

13 Likes

Bulbasaur and Gengar are my favorite Pokémons

2 Likes

Not bidoof? Omg

1 Like

I have a middle name:)

1 Like

Carrots weren’t originally orange and were bred that color as a form of protest.

3 Likes

Hippo milk is pink due to a protein in its body. It’s not straight up like PINK. Just a pinkish hue like a pastel is added to the milk to give it some pink vibes.

God I love Pink. What a color :cherry_blossom::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Santa Clause wears a red outfit and a white beard, leprechauns wear a green outfit and an orange beard. Santa Clause was just a rejected giant leprechaun taken in by the elves confirmed.

3 Likes

Omg rlly!! Is it “gorgeous”? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire:

1 Like

That’s amaIng I never knew this!! I’ve had purple carrots before and yellow ones!

1 Like

I love hippos and I love pink but I rlly hate milk :milk_glass: tho I love chocolate milk? Omg

1 Like

Omg plot twist I never knew I needed

1 Like

Carrots also do nothing to help your vision. It was a rumor started during the world war to hide the fact that we developed radar technology. We started the rumor that carrots help vision and that our pilots could see planes from miles away by eating tons of carrots.

3 Likes

LOL smooth, but close. It’s actually ‘open,’ like my DM’s ;))))

1 Like

There’s more than one Sonic and I made an entire PowerPoint presentation about it.

3 Likes

Did you know that if you kiss yourself in the mirror the only place you can yourself is on the lips?

2 Likes

I hear it every day, I hear it all the time! I’m never gonna amount too much but they’re never gonna change my mind, no. Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don’t know, something I don’t know something I don’t know

1 Like

Sonic the Nematode
Sonic the Bullfrog
Sonic the Gargoyle
Sonic the Ardvark
Sonic the Okapi
Sonic the Pterodactyl
Sonic the Dog

1 Like

The infamous lawsuit in which a woman sued McDonald’s because the coffee was too hot and burned her is often the go-to example of how lawsuit-happy Americans are, but it shouldn’t be. That lawsuit was legitimate.

At that time, McDonald’s deliberately made their coffee unreasonably hot in order to deter customers from being able to drink it fast enough to get refills. So, when this lady’s coffee spilled into her lap, it burned her so badly it fused her genitals together. She had to go to the hospital and required surgery.

The lawsuit was deserved, but McDonald’s deployed their PR team to make it sound ridiculous in order to protect the company’s reputation. They were very successful. To this day, most people laugh at the woman who sued McDonald’s rather than remembering when McDonald’s made their coffee so hot it could cause significant injury just to save a few pennies.

3 Likes

“Avocado” is just the Aztec Nahuatl word for scrotum. Yeah… lol

2 Likes

Wow,

no

2 Likes