In Search of Content

Hey all!
I know there’s a lot of awesome people making awesome stuff, but I know some really great creators can get lost in the sea of noise that is the rest of Byte, so I wanted to make this post for people to post recommendations of accounts, whether your own or someone else’s, so more can get their voice out there because, like I said before, it’s easy for the really good stuff to get lost in the crowd.
If you’d also like to check out my videos, my account is “yerbuddyboston”. I got my start on TikTok mostly making memes and other comedy videos and have wanted to get into Byte. Memes and comedy are the kind of videos I’m into, so I’d especially love recommendations for that.
It’s my hope that we can make this community a little more connected and we can shine a light on those who deserve it but may not have gotten the chance to have it.

3 Likes

I heard phintobean is really cool

1 Like

I really like robertz, rommie, Neefy, lacieyl, cilouen, Lea, convincinghorse, kevinsaxby, Nina, waffingtons, allintheory. I’m forgetting some but.

3 Likes

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 “Vine”-𝙱𝚢𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝟷 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘𝚜,

𝙸’𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 "𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚎"𝚃𝚘𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎
𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚢, 𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚒𝚎. 𝙿𝚘𝚒/𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚜), 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌/𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐,
𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

𝙰𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝟿𝟾.𝟽𝟼% 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕, 𝚕𝚘𝚕."

[𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚛.𝚎𝚎/𝟹𝚗𝙹𝚘𝟷]

eht

1 Like

:pleading_face: ily :heavy_heart_exclamation::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

My name is the same name as my forum name. The goal for my account is to become a discussion page for Byters. I will post appropriate topics for people to discuss daily/every other day.

I’m hoping to grow so that more people will actual comment on my videos as I have only had a couple people comment on the 6-7 videos I put out already.

If that seems cool to you, check me out at TheTopicAtHand and leave a comment on one or all of my videos. Thanks!

1 Like

Wow Gwyn ily thank you :heart:

1 Like

ah i’m only seeing this now, you darling :sparkles: :pleading_face:

1 Like