In regards to the future,

to the new people, hello, my name is kaden. to the oldies, hello again!

now that thats said, i know a good lot of you guys if not all have seen the tweet by “dom” about the BETA testing of v2 and I would like to shine a bit of light on subject. yes we all want v2, and would do anything to get it but lets be realistic; this account is not confirmed nor has it been confirmed to be any actual dom/v2 affiliate and it has just rose to the occasion tweeting about how v2 has been doing which is odd in and of itself. unfortunately the fact of the matter is that we don’t know and won’t know the truth until I make contact with dom or he gives a public announcement. but until then, it’s best we stay optimistic because if the hype for the app goes away, it will go away with it; which we do not want (i’d assume lol).

thank you all for reading my little announcement and i hope to see you all on whatever project dom releases.

p.s: don’t take @kaden on any of them, it’s mine! :mad:

18 Likes

Good to see these forums after a long break

8 Likes

I recognize both of you from the expert introduction pages you guys are like legends around these parts

7 Likes

I’m not exactly an oldie I was here since the forums started I just didn’t make an account until March 20 something

4 Likes

you’ve been here long enough to earn TL3, which is a while

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve been here for while no doubt about that lol

3 Likes

I just have problems with the title and it staying on

3 Likes

Yeah, I joined February 24, a little over a solid month of the forum’s creation. Luckily, I made it to expert :smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t want to make an account because I thought it would updates every couple weeks and that’s it but an actual community grew around v2

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty amazing! I love this forum cuz it actually has a community vibe, compared to other social media sites, where it feels like an empty void(in a way). This isn’t even socal media lol :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Weird analogy but I get what you mean

3 Likes

Oof, rats. I had trouble getting that translated into words, but thanks!

3 Likes

I gotta k.o now so night

3 Likes

G’night!

3 Likes

yoo kaden! how ya doin? i really hope it’s real, but i know deep inside it’s most likely a fake, but i still have hope! I still believe v2 is coming even if the account is fake.

5 Likes

i joined april 11th, im definitely not an oldie :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve been here since January, so I’d say I’m an oldie haha. But anyway I’m glad to see a familiar face after quite a while of absence. Good to have ya back!

5 Likes

I’m an oldie fer sure. Just not as active. I’m back thooo

4 Likes

heck eyah

5 Likes

Heeeeelo

4 Likes