In_Harmonium for Featured Creator

I’m not sure what the selection process is, and I’m sure everybody has their list of deserving candidates. However by far In_Harmonium is one of the most deserving, and quite honestly something like this is long overdue for him.

In the sea of byte users nobody stands out quite like him. He has a unique style all his own and the effort and care he puts into his content is nothing short of incredible. He was a beloved creator on vine…and that has rolled over to this wonderful platform. People labor for years to generate visual style all their own As soon as he pops up on your feed, you know exactly who it is. His content ranges from hopeful to cynical, whimsical to absurd, beautiful to bizarre. He creates his own props, does his own analog animation, and write and performs his own music. He has multiple songs on byte beats (which thousands use daily) and are dedicated to and titled after many of our wonderful users. I think this kind of community mindedness and creativity should not go unrecognized. His colorful vision, truth telling, and whimsical jams are the perfect salve to the seemingly endless calamity of 2020 life.

Am I saying this just because he is my friend and I love him very dearly? No, actually. I am saying this because it’s true, everything I said here would be applicable even if I had no idea who he was. If anybody on our app deserves to be spotlighted, it is him. Thank you for your consideration @dom and byte team.

31 Likes

Whoa, thank you.

14 Likes

YES! I totally agree! One of the few creators from Vine who I will always remember and associate with Vine is in Harmonium. He doesn’t, and has never posted anything that he doesn’t put everything into. He should absolutely be added to the list of future featured creators, and be featured soon! @dom

6 Likes

Harmonium def deserves a spotlight. One of the most unique creators on any platform.

7 Likes

Hmmm community voted Creator spotlights!? Seems like a pretty cool idea

6 Likes

I could never write anything more thoughtful or true so I’ll just say I agree 100%.

4 Likes

periodt :nail_care:

2 Likes

Yes! He puts in all the hard work, & you definitely recognize his bytes the moment you see it, & it’s awesome :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’d go that far. Just based on numbers there would only be alt spotlights.

But The team being able to pick and choose people with different artistic backgrounds Would be nice I think.

In harmonium is definitely a creator who deserves a spotlight page. I remember when vine did these and they were fun and temporary

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :v:t3:

1 Like

Agree!

1 Like

3 Likes

I completely agree. His short film on his YouTube channel was such a unique snippet of life I was left flabbergasted. Most unique creator on byte I’ve seen that is consistently great.

5 Likes

Absolutely agree. Give this man the attention and hype that he rightly deserves and is long overdue.

3 Likes

His YouTube is amazing

1 Like

@in_Harmonium for President!

4 Likes

He’s got my vote!!

3 Likes

Jung, Carl definitely deserves the spotlight. He’s gonna be a breakout star one day, I can feel it

2 Likes

First, let me say I’m not bumping this for personal gain. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for saying such nice things about me. It’s nice to know that my work is noticed and appreciated. Finally @AyeYu if nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve.

9 Likes