In 2020 do you still use the word "Epic" in Bytes?

Byte help:

Do people still use this word? What is a better word that captures the same meaning to you?

5 Likes

I say epic a lot so :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You have nothing to worry about :wink:

4 Likes

I mean, I use it ironically but it’s still used :woman_shrugging:t5:. Hey guy, how about, say whatever tf you wanna say cause you can make ANY word cool :beers:.

6 Likes

I don’t know. I say stuff like “bro that’s epic”, so I guess it’s still a thing?

2 Likes

Epic works!!
Words don’t get “out of style”
You can use it even if it is popular or not popular
(Within reason of course)

2 Likes

I say Epic when I comment :triumph::fire:

2 Likes

Lmao I literally did a collab using the word epic last week

1 Like

Quoting Oxford = Epic.

I am going through old Blender animations that took me forever to make and when I share them they get like 20 likes but I write out stuff on 3x5 cards and they can get 30 plus likes. I made an “epic” glass blue 3d model in blender and it took me about 8 hours to create. Glass 3 D animation when I did it took a ton of time. I do not think there is an easy way to do it yet based on what I see on Byte because it required lighting, camera angles and tons of inputs etc. So expect an “epic byte” soon from me.

“you can make ANY word cool” : I can think of a large number of words I think it would be easier for me to walk on water than to make those words cool. Maybe? But punk did alter history with some of the words used. When I think punk I think “bro-song” after hockey goals. GOAL… GOAL… GOAL… Is goal now a cool word?

“Bro that is epic” … yes that is the way I used to say it. I am going to test that out and see how people respond. Thank you.

1 Like

“Within reason” : that is always one of my weaknesses. “Too much of a good thing can be wonderful” is one of my core principles and it often leads to challenges. hahaha.

Your comments are epic.

1 Like

“I literally did a collab using the word epic last week”

I am going to look it up right now.

1 Like

Epic is a word that refers to the long poems of old. Many of which hold a grandiosity to them. Epic really is a grand word that falls in and out of popular use much like the shifting of light and darkness in these ancient texts. You could be the Beowulf of epic’s resurgence in use. Eh?

2 Likes

I think your first Byte on Byte was an example of “epic”.

2 Likes

@lemillion posted it

2 Likes

Its ok I just gave you a ton of loops on your account looking for it. :+1:

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks! Hahahah

2 Likes