Important topic we all should understand

Are you guys using other apps to follow your dreams and show off your talent, I understand byte is near us but I will say u still can use other apps while waiting on byte to be release because wat If byte doesn’t be as Popular as Instagram and YouTube, so it’s best to still post on other soical media sites like Instagram and YouTube to be on the safe side because don’t know how Popular byte is gonna be yet.

5 Likes

I’m still nervous about posting on Byte, which is 6.5 seconds, so I don’t know about anything longer just yet…

3 Likes

It’s true, we don’t know how popular byte will be, but of course, no app gets popular as soon as it comes out, but I’m just going to stick with byte, I think it’ll be annoying being on so many apps and trying to create content in different apps, I don’t want to repost a video either on each different app I’m just sticking to Byte, no TikToK, no instagram videos, I only use Instagram to post photos, and no YouTube yet. I personally think byte will catch on and will become pretty successful, just give it some time like the other apps. And as soon as it comes out try to create content that’ll want people to stay on the app and watch more, or be inspired by you. Also, try to use each app for different purposes, like byte for your content, Instagram for your photos, Twitter for your notifications or just tweets, and etc. just keep using byte and eventually you’ll get to the goal that you want to reach. :grin::wave::ok_hand::+1:

5 Likes

Think positive and been positive and great things will come your way #ByteFam

3 Likes

Honestly i do Instagram but will be focusing on Byte

And repost on the gram

3 Likes

TBH Byte will be insanely popular. And if it isn’t it’ll still be awesome to make content for the platform.
It’s a win-win situation for me personally. #ByteFam #HypeForByte

2 Likes

You are right, but I am going to take it step by step… Insta for pics , Byte for content and YouTube later when I build a good following on Byte :)) YAYYYYYY

2 Likes

That’s facts

2 Likes

You’re defintely right about this. Hence when it comes out might as well promote my IG and other platforms I’m on, on there. Even thought vine didn’t last long, the ones who took it serisoulsy for the brief time it was there, managed to capitilize on it. Only time will tell though

2 Likes

I’m risking it. Let’s just do it.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t really care how popular byte will be… I know it’s going to have the best environment given how the dynamics of the byte community right now. The people developing it seem to really care about its users and what they think, and the community is very nice and supportive. In my opinion Instagram seems like a soulless place, and I’ve been on snapchat for years and while they do seem to take notice and support me/other creators sometimes by featuring my content every so often, it’s impossible to communicate with them, they never answer my support emails and the way the app works is so secretive and mysterious that it can really get on my nerves. I think the goal of byte is to try and fill this gap, and if they do people will naturally flock in.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk!!

2 Likes

well said dawg… i second this…and i vote for bonjee
#Bonjee2020

2 Likes

True, and also byte will be a beautiful experience so I can’t wait, but hey you never byte also could be the next vine I can’t to see how things gonna turn up for us​:100::pray:

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see if there is an upload feature for clips you’ve already made independently from the app. I have all these ideas for little skits ever since Vine died horribly and haven’t made any since then. I’d like to start making them now so I can just upload for a little while. Does anyone know any specific info regarding uploads?

William

1 Like