I think some of these are already confirmed.
While browsing byte:
- See the original creator of the sound and all videos using the sound.
- Ability to save sound to use later.
- A way to browse your saved sounds. Ideally this should be grouped with other things you should be able to save on byte under your profile (bytes, effects, sounds, channels, hashtags)
- In the long run, byte should automatically detect and group similar sounds for better organization.
- Pick the sound you want.
- Clip when the sound begins while recording.
- Search your saved sounds.
- Browse and discover new sounds and hopefully in the future copyrighted music.
- If you haven’t picked a sound before you can still do so.
- Control the audio levels of the original audio and the sound you used.
- If you picked a song before recording, you can switch it out for another sound after recording the video.
- Still be able to clip when the sound begins.
- Add a voiceover to the sound.
- Name & add cover for the original sound (confirmed by dom)
- Toggle the ability for others to use your sound (also confirmed)
- Go back and edit the name, cover, and ability for people to use your sounds. And hopefully be able to edit other things too like the caption.
Did I miss anything? Thoughts?