Imagine this

Byte has finally been released. We’ve made it. It’s had its lively run, changing the lives of millions of people, and the squad all live in the same mansion now.

Alex finally gets together with ash, after years of Ash secretly playing for him at any moment she could get. Their relationship is the most beautiful cherry blossom flower a life could ever dream for…

Rafiq, proud of what he’s done with his life, opens the forums after a hot minute. In the time he’s been off, the years have taken their time, we’ve aged a bit, but his dreams still lingered. He clicked open a new tab in his cool, crisp, dark room to see he had finally gotten forum mod. He leaves with a slight smile of happiness, and closes his laptop, happy at last.

Dan, after dedicating most of his entire lifespan to the discord, and years of begging, has at last received Discord Staff. He hasn’t had a shower in weeks, and that makes him even happier.

arf, finally having done something worthwhile, goes to go to japan and listens to anime music after years of hard work.

It’s the end of a cool summer day in SF, and we all at last go upstairs to our roof to watch the last beautiful sunset of the season, as the eternal, tinted sky begins to close in on us. Nobody’s jaywalking, the plains and sky empty of anything but peace.

At last, we all close our eyes in unison. at least for a moment, a frozen moment in time, we all think, together…

What a beautiful life”.

thanxnks you 4 reading my fan fic ton xx!!! :pppp #bytefam

23 Likes

i shower every morning but aside from that im ok

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Arf I’m going to just ruin this fanfic by coming to SF to jaywalk. I’m sorry but it’s going to happen man. I need to show these people that it’s ok to jaywalk

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I started reading that and immediately freaked out Like No way I missed it being released. Then I realized my mistake as I read further

3 Likes

Arghhh the dreams <3 Man you make me more excited than I already am … Dang it.

3 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

“what a beautiful Life”, the hype is real

3 Likes

Ok so… this is perfect :joy:

Also welcome to the forums @JadenRacine :blush:

4 Likes

I’ll live in the basement watching cctv of whats happening thought the mansion :eyes:

3 Likes

Soooooo happy people became friends BEFORE the app’s release.
I hope people don’t forget the forum days. :cry:

6 Likes

Same! I really don’t wanna lose the community vibe, ever at all

8 Likes

Life in that moment :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Same I even checked the AppStore forgetting what the title of this forum was

3 Likes

Bytefam beautiful life

3 Likes

sry fr dat :disappointed:

2 Likes