Im writing a Billy Joel, i definitely had Billy Joel at first, not Bon Jovi- We Didnt Start The Fire Parody. I need your help

Hey guys, so, im trying to write this parody of that one song where a guy goes on about historic moments of Youtube 2005-2019. What are some historic or big moments I should put in it? Its going to take awhile to write but im gonna try.

4 Likes

Nigahiga, human cake, 100 layers, logan and jake, too many cooks, chocolate cake, asdf, annoying orange, jenna marbles, Smosh. Harlem Shake, gangnam style, rhett and link, numa numa, bed intruder, where the he** is matt, star wars kid, kids react, rebecca black, david after dentist, improv everywhere underwear, keyboard cat, brofist, leroy jenkins, minecraft, slenderman, im a gummy bear, panda sneeze, boxxy, single ladies, amazing phil and dan, this is sparta, Fred, roblox, Charlie bit my finger, liam kyle Sullivan shoes, justin bieber baby,here it goes again, double rainbow, pants on the ground, kiwi, miss teen sc 2007, nyan cat, troll face and trollolololololol,This,alvin in the chipmunks and dubstep skrillex, ginger souls, narwhals, despacito, planking, mother father gentleman psy, lofi hip hop, news bloopers, :vine: comps, what does the fox say, YOLO,and bad lip reading.

2 Likes

charlie the unicorn
how to be ninja
paul brothers
pewdiepie
tseries vs pdp

edit: devyn is right

1 Like

Thought it was a Billy Joel song

2 Likes

yep it is :joy:

2 Likes