Who on this forum do you appreciate?

Let’s spread some love. Use this format:

" I’m thankful that @blahblah exist because…"

11 Likes

I’m thankful that @dom exists because he is remaking vine

20 Likes

@everyone!!!

19 Likes

I’m thankful @jaydel is here because she’s cool and @motocross because he’s awesome and @dom because he’s pretty cool and @alltheotherswhoi’mtoolazytoomention because they’re the littest!

12 Likes

aw you’re so totally awesome, arf

9 Likes

i love and appreciate @everyone as well!!!

10 Likes

i appreciate @kaden he’s kinda cool i guess!

11 Likes

too bad i don’t

9 Likes

Psh, not really. jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk you’re awesome dude

5 Likes

:heart: :heart:

8 Likes

I appreciate @kaden for being so helpful and gracious. I also appreciate @VicNeedsToChill for being so understanding and very straight-forward. But most importantly, @everyone for not being toxic like many communities I’ve been in. Love you all! :love_you_gesture:t5:

10 Likes

i appreciate you all for being so welcoming, kind and supportive. such a great community to be a part of!

also a big thank you to @dom for making this possible!

love u all!:blue_heart:

7 Likes

I’m thankful that @Yoshidas exists because they’re my only other Yoshi buddy on the forums. :blush:

I’m thankful that @annam exists because she’s so nice and caring for me. :heart:

I’m thankful that @dom exists because he’s the one who brought us all together and let me meet all these wonderful people.

Lastly, I’m thankful that @everyone exists because you all are amazing people and can do great things once the new app releases! :smile:

13 Likes

Eveybody being on this forum contributes to great things

5 Likes

Aww :heart::heart: you’re the best.

Seeing as everyone else is doing it, I might as well jump in on it:

I’m glad that @dom decided to create Vine and V2 (forums included) as it’s been one of the best experiences of my life. I’ve met lots of great people and it’s all thanks to you Mr Hofmann.

I’m thankful to the @experts, @leaders and @moderators for all their hardwork and contributions to the forums.

I appreciate @everyone on here for all their positivity and love.

And I thank @Yoshr for all they’ve done for me. Seriously, you’ve cheered me up when I’ve been down, you’ve never failed to make me laugh and you’re an overall wholesome person yourself. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I hope V2 can contribute to that.

I wish everyone the best of luck with the app and with their future :heart:

12 Likes

Yes!! Everyone is spreading the love :smile:

8 Likes

:musical_note:Can you feel the love tonight :notes: :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartbeat::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Ikr

3 Likes

i’m famous ;$

5 Likes

Still thankful this forum exist!!

7 Likes