I'm really sorry

Hi everyone! I hope you’re all doing great in these difficult times… Maybe no one noticed bc I’m not a really big byte account :joy: But I haven’t posted a Byte in over a week, and that’s because of the whole quarantine and some personal reasons :frowning: But I’m trying to get back on my feet!

Yesterday was the start of the Byte Partner Program! I wanna congratulate the people who got in it! I’m sure you deserve it :relaxed: I have never talked about that program because, although it would be awesome to get it, It’s not my first priority, if you guys could understand… My main focus is to make bytes, get to know cool people and have fun! Byte is like a small family for me, I’m grateful Dom decided to create the app :smile: The partner program is a very GREAT idea and I would be flattered to get in, but if I’m not in it, it’s fine too!

So yeah, that’s all I wanted to say, I’m sorry for not making bytes recently :pensive: I’ll be making some soon! Sending you all my hugs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

HUGS

Take all the time you need. The community is here whenever you need us.

5 Likes

More hugs from California! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

There’s no need to apologize. We all need to take breaks every now and then, even the bigger creators. This app’s still going to be here. Thanks for coming back though! :blush:

5 Likes

Like Agent said, no need to apologize. Just take it easy and post whenever. There’s no obligation to.

We do miss you though.

5 Likes

Hugs & Kisses :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I feel the same making bytes for fun is what we should be thinking of right now and gradually we’ll know where we stand.
And take your time to post come back with some awesome ones
:heart::heartbeat:

4 Likes

It is okay! Take all the time you need to be the best you you can be!!

4 Likes

You’re all good!! Your first priority should be your own life and sanity. We’re excited to have you back on here though! :blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

Take breaks when you need to. Disconnect.
Mental health is important and making sure you maintain your own happiness is top priority!

If you don’t take care of you…who will?!
:innocent: be gentle with yourself, we will be here when you come back! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes