Im Jesus (Kinda) AMA

Hello I am Jesus… Well not really. Im Jesus, except for he is fat. I live by the same morals of jesus mostly and yknow unlike Jesus jesus I haven’t died after the second time yet so uh yeah, ask me anything uhhh ill do my best to answer and uh yeah.
Love and respect.

4 Likes

hello jesus, did you know your name spelt backwards kinda sounds like sausage?

2 Likes

I really do not know what to do with this information now that it has been brought upon me.

1 Like

Afterfurther evaluation and constant thought i have proceeded to block from ever saying anything like that again thank you for your time

You look like him…

But im much sexier id have to add.

1 Like

susej :sob:

1 Like

No heaven for u

are you implying that i had heaven privilege prior to saying that?

1 Like

What does god think of me? :flushed:

Im Implying that you lost any chance of being forgiven to go to heaven

that happened at birth. tell me something new. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Gods kindof weird ngl. He only really follow people that do stupid and awful things and say awful things towards one another in a serious manner to judge them quicker when they get to the gates.

In other words I don’t think he knows you that well, just remember to grow and try to spread love.

1 Like

Nah trust me thats not true lol

1 Like

Im in paaaaiiiiiayayayayaiainnnnnn :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

I think god is trying to cancel me :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:

Im sorrAyYyYaayaYyayyYaaaAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i hope your pain goes away soon :pensive:

2 Likes

Gods a boomer and doesn’t know what to cancel means

1 Like