I'm going to Puerto Rico for a week!

Hey, byters and bytees! I just wanted to drop in and say that I’m sorry for not being as active as I would’ve hoped to been for the past few weeks - and on that note, my leave for now might not make much a visible difference, but that’s okay lol. So as in the title, I’m going to Puerto Rico for a week! I probably won’t be able to be very active at all on the forums, which really sucks… but there’s always a positive to any negative. I’m hoping it’s enjoyable, I can make some good memories, and that it’s a cool experience!

TLDR; I’m going to Puerto Rico for a week (also can be dubbed as “Puerto Weeko”

See you all soon, byte family!

(love da real ones :heart:)

15 Likes

It’s ok. Have fun man :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i hope you have a great time!

2 Likes

have fun arfy :clap:

2 Likes

its alright take ur time and have fun!

2 Likes

have fun dude

2 Likes

Enjoy your vacay, bruv :clinking_glasses: You’ve worked for it

2 Likes

Have fun in PR :ok_hand:t4: one day I’ll go there!

2 Likes

Have fun, arfseph!

2 Likes

BON-VOYAGE!! GO HAVE TONS OF FUN, ARF!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: see ya in a week

1 Like

have fun arf :grinning:

1 Like

Peace out arf :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

so I know nobody asked but this trip changed my life and a part of me that I love came back after a long dry spell.
Definitely did this:

3 Likes

So glad you were able to go before everything went down!

1 Like

thanks man :’)

it really is a miracle. woot

1 Like

I remember back in March thinking that my July travel plans would be fine. Ha, those were the days :,)

1 Like

s’ok man i got you

1 Like

where is that? asking for a friend

1 Like

Lmao, well according to google it’s in Singapore

truly does my heart good to see authentic cuisine from another culture. quite the profound experience, if I do say so myself.

1 Like

Amazing. Exotic. Can’t wait to someday immerse myself in that incredible cultural experience.

1 Like