I'm Gay AF... Yeah.. That's my motto now. 🏳️‍🌈

Yes… sorry for the big surprise but… yeah, that is what I am :rainbow_flag:

Can’t believe I said it… anyway… want more info? Well on my Instagram I have an IGTV video explaining it… and here’s a niiice picture on my IG… (I can’t believe it…)

Thank You…

-Nathan J

29 Likes

Welcome :rainbow::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::white_heart::brown_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::cupid::gift_heart:

6 Likes

Gay or straight, were all family here :metal:

13 Likes

Welcome to the community!!! I hope you receive endless support :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ahahha Knew you were gonna say that!! :grin:

4 Likes

Proud of you @MagicalVlogger :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome to the wonderful world of the gay community

5 Likes

aww congrats :smiley::clap::clap:

5 Likes

It might just be 2 words but it’s the hardest thing to pry out of your lips for the first time. All the weird things you’re feeling will calm down and it won’t feel awkward or “wrong” anymore, it’ll feel right. Congrats on coming out! :rainbow_flag:

7 Likes

so freaking proud of you!

7 Likes

That is not easy to say, congrats. Nice pic for coming out! We are proud of U :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

Congrats on coming out! Welcome to the LGBT community, we’re proud of you & we’re here for you! :grin: :partying_face: :rainbow:

4 Likes

:rainbow_flag:

8 Likes

Aww cool message! Thanks :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thhhannks!

3 Likes

Love ya an

3 Likes

We LOVE YOU NATE​:heart::heart:

4 Likes

Nathan, you are hella brave for being so open & I am so here for this :raised_hands:t5: !

You go, fam :facepunch:t5::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, fuck it up :fire:

5 Likes

welcome to the gay. let its power fuel you! be a gay beacon that is always shining.

4 Likes

aw dude, I’m so happy for you! You’re taking a brave step to becoming more comfortable with yourself. I hope you only find happiness from this. :smiley:

5 Likes